Your single resource for Hispanic Foods & Beverages
Expo Comida Latina is North America's only trade event focused on bringing authentic, specialty, gourmet and mainstream products from around the globe to retail and foodservice buyers looking to meet the demands of today's Hispanic American U.S. population.
One Exhibit. Two Shows. More Opportunities!
Expo Comida Latina and the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo take place at the same time, same place at the Anaheim Convention Center. Take advantage of this expanded opportunity to meet consumer demands and stay on top of the fast-growing trends in the retail and foodservice industries today.
Your one registration to Expo Comida Latina gives you access to both events!
Expo Comida Latina will help you stay on top in the growing Hispanic market.
- Hundreds of exhibitors featuring new and traditional authentic flavors and products from around the globe
- The latest trends in retail and foodservice
- Culinary Demonstrations and Education Sessions highlighting the newest trends, ideas and market stats
- The right connections to help your business profit from this growing market segment
Who Should Attend?
If you buy products for retail or foodservice, and want to grow your business and revenue by reaching the growing Hispanic population or increasing your diverse cultural flavor offerings for the mainstream consumer, you need to attend Expo Comida Latina.
- Buying Agents
- Convenience Stores
- Corporate Catering
- Correctional Programs
- Drug/Pharmacy Chains
- Grocery Retailers with a focus on in-store foodservice
- Hispanic Groceries
- Independent Grocers
- Independent Restaurants
- National/Regional Restaurant Chains
- Neighborhood Groceries
- Online Retailers
- Online Wholesalers
- Public and Private Schools & Camps
- Retail/Foodservice Distributors
- Specialty/Gourmet Stores
- Supermarket Chains
- Theaters/Theme Parks
- Variety Stores
- Vending Services
- Warehouse Chains
At Expo Comida Latina, you will see foods, beverages and services ready for the US market, from these companies:
- Product Manufacturers, International and Domestic
- Distributors: Regional, Targeted and Multi-line
Across these leading product categories:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Dry Goods
- Canned Goods